On mobile? Click here for latest documentation and firmware updates.
Long time arcade joystick veterans fondly remember the Akishop PS360 joystick PCB for its solder-free triple system functionality. The all-new PS360+ increases versatility without sacrificing its ease of use as a solder-free PCB.
Modern & Legacy Console Support
In addition to modern consoles, the PS360+ adds an RJ45 interface for popular legacy consoles. Currently supported consoles are:
- PS4 (8 minute timeout. please see "Support" tab)
- Xbox 360
- XBox1 (1st gen - not Xbox ONE)
The PS360+ is software and firmware upgradeable to include more consoles in the future.
Plug. Play. Prevail.
The PS360+ is the first PS3 and 360 PCB of its kind to automatically detect between PS3 and 360 without the need of additional circuit boards. Featuring enough legacy and modern consoles for your assault on many fronts, the PS360+ is the one PCB that will make sure your equipment is tournament-ready. With the use of Neutrik USB or RJ45 jacks, you can create a professional-quality joystick with pluggable, swappable exterior cables for your console of choice.
Using our 10 Connection .110" Ground Daisy Chain Wire, 16pc Wire with .110 Quick Disconnect , pluggable USB and RJ45 cables, there is little need for specialized tools, skills, or technical know-how to install the PS360+. You can build or modify an existing stick quickly and easily, getting you back to prevailing over your opponents faster than ever.
The beauty of Akishop's PS360+ is its expandability. The PCB is updatable via firmware; allowing you to manage console firmware revisions created to lock out unauthorized controllers. Though not released yet, there is potential for Akishop to offer an open source software environment that invites enthusiasts to customize, to add, or to control the PCB.
Versatile Without Sacrificing Features
The PS360+ functions without requiring other PCBs. Nearly any commercial joystick or custom-built joystick can enjoy its robust functionality. For those joysticks too old to feature a home button, or for custom builds, the PS360+ can detect start + select as a home button. Additonally, the PS360+ offers easy access to its VCC and ground lines to allow for additional customization, such as LEDs, optical joysticks, or additional controller PCBs.
The PS360+ is the first of its kind to automatically detect and report player guide LEDs on both PS3 and 360 consoles. Modern joysticks featuring guide LEDs can be adapted to this unique feature, allowing for professional-grade modifications to the functionality and LED presentation of the joystick.
If you are installing the Akishop PS360+ into your joystick, it may help to know the dimensions of this PCB:
99mm x 44mm x 18mm (L x W x H) or 3.9" x 1.73" x 0.71"
The latest hardware is version 2.10, which was introduced September 25, 2014, addresses an intermmittent 1 frame input lag issue on Xbox 360. All PS360+ devices we offer - unless marked otherwise - is the latest hardware.
The PS360+ has documentation, installation instructions and support to ensure you have all the information you need to maximize and protect your purchase.
Not sure what other items you'll need/want to PS360+ mod your stick? Click here for help.
Focusattack.com offers 10 Foot Black Dreamcast to RJ45 Cable, 13 Foot Black USB to RJ45 Cable and 13 Foot Black PSX PS2 to RJ45 Cable. At this time we do not have plans to offer cables for additional consoles. However, there are many guides to creating your own RJ45 cable.
LATEST FIRMWARE: Ver 1.66. Removed autodetection of PS4 for easier compatibility with SG drivers. (April 11, 2015)
- PS4 8 min. mode forced ONLY with 1P+1K
- PS3 BC forced ONLY with 1P+2P
- If using on PS4 in 8 minute mode, you only have to force on initial plug in. Soft reset does not affect the mode.
- v1.66 variants have the same properties as v1.5, just with 1.66 core updates.
- PS360+ Official Firmware Version: 1.65 UPDATED JANUARY 8, 2015 (HEX - 98KB) | Internal code cleanup and added 2P+2K forced Xbox 360 mode, useful when used on PC/Mac.
- PS360+ Official Firmware Version: 1.6 UPDATED DECEMBER 16th, 2014 (HEX - 99KB) | Fixed PS4 8 minute timeout issue previously broken by V2.0 PS4 system firmware update.
Added soft reset: SELECT + 3K (HK). This ONLY works when using it on PS4, it will disconnect and reconnect in ~2 seconds. Just press Home to continue again.
Added NES/SNES - Forced mode ONLY for now with 3K.
V1.6 variants have the same properties as v1.5, just with 1.6 core updates.
- PS360+ Official Firmware Version: 1.5 UPDATED NOVEMBER 12th, 2014 (HEX - 14KB) | Upgraded PSX mode to address compatibility and detection during some screen switching in games Patched to allow Jab/1P to be held during startup for SkullGirls PS4 compatibility
- PS360+ Official Firmware Version: 1.5 No Macro UPDATED NOVEMBER 12th, 2014 (HEX - 14KB) | No Macro Build; Removes Configuration Mode; Removes L3/R3/P4/K4 Macro; S+S=H Remains
- PS360+ Official Firmware Version: 1.5 Saturn UPDATED November 12th,2014 (HEX - 14KB) | Saturn allowed, defines HOME safely for USB systems (read the updated pdf files) -Forced ONLY for now with 2P+3P
- PS360+ Official Firmware v1.5 Saturn No Macro UPDATED NOVEMBER 12, 2014 (HEX - 15KB) | Sega Saturn allowed No Macro Build; Removes Configuration Mode; Removes L3/R3/P4/K4 Macro; -S+S=H Remains
- PS360+ Official v1.4 firmware UPDATED JULY 9, 2013 (HEX - 37KB) | Updated Firmware with some fixes (S+S=H shutdown on Xbox 360 and ability to use Select + buttons)