A 20-Pin (2x10) Male Vertical Header is commonly used in Fightstick-related control PCBs such as the Brook Universal Fighting Board, Crossbone Next Gen Console Pad Adapter PCB, Akishop PS360+, and others. This design created a standard of sorts, offering expandability amongst these PCBAs along with an appropriate number of pins for most single Fightstick operations, such as direction action and option button inputs.
The 20-Pin header can be soldered to each of the PCBA, allowing it to accept various types of harnesses designed to send inputs from joystick lever and pushbutton.
Please note that soldering is required to attach the 20-pin header to PCB.
- Row Spacing - Mating: .100" (2.54mm)
- Termination: Solder
- Contact Length - Mating: .240" (6.10mm)
- Contact Length - Post: .118" (3.00mm)
- Overall Contact Length: .460" (11.68mm)
- Mounting Type: Through Hole